New at the 2018 Hausmesse Süd: Rolf Benz 939 – Dinner guests welcome.
Nagold, 22nd September 2018. The new Rolf Benz 939 dining table is made for people who enjoy a generous eating culture. A child’s friend is visiting, a neighbour has just popped in – great, we’ll extend the table and sit down to eat together. As surprising and individual as its owner, the wooden table can be extended with an additional table top as required.
The Rolf Benz 939 dining table is a piece of furniture that creates connections in other aspects too. It blends in perfectly with Rolf Benz 629, the new chair with bench seat, as well as with many other Rolf Benz chairs. The table top appears extremely elegant and delicate with finely rounded edges. It may look light, but it stands on robust metal brackets. Even the mix of wood, metal and ceramic combines seemingly opposing elements.
This Weber from Switzerland is responsible for the balanced sensuality of this table. Its easy-to-use pull-out mechanism is patented: if you want to extend the dining table, you pull apart the main table tops from one side. The extension leaf can then be easily brought into position by using a rotating and lifting mechanism.
Rolf Benz 939 is available in three lengths, each of which can be extended by 60 cm. It is available in surfaces natural oak veneer, black oak and American walnut. The extension can also be selected in these variants or in ceramic. The steel leg brackets can be designed in black or umbra grey.Rolf Benz 939 product features
- Modern extendible table with patented lifting mechanism
- Goes perfectly with Rolf Benz 629 chair and bench seat
- Length: 180, 200 or 220 cm (+ extension 60 cm), width: 98 cm, height: 76 cm
- Main table top wood (veneer, clear varnish): Natural oak or stained black, or American walnut
- Main table top ceramic (3 mm on 8mm float glass): Calcatta smooth or Emperador brushed look
- Extension leaf: Surfaces analogous to table top
- Main table top and extension leaf in the same type or mix of material (wood and ceramic)
- Base: Powdered steel in RAL 9017 traffic black or 7022 umbra grey
- Made in Germany
- Design: This Weber
- Price: From € x.xxx.00
Press Office Rolf Benz Germany / international
Rolf Benz AG & Co KG
Haiterbacher Straße 104
Herr Jens Kittel
Fon: +49 (0) 7452 – 601 379
Fax: +49 (0) 7452 – 601 378