New at imm Cologne 2018: Nice and simple – Rolf Benz MODO
Nagold. Relax, switch off, and spend time with those you love on the sofa – even in unconventional living room layouts. The modules of the new Rolf Benz MODO unit system are cube-shaped, offering enormous creative freedom. Designed by labsdesign.
"Uncomplicated" describes Rolf Benz MODO perfectly. All modules of this down-to-the-floor sofa have the same small seat frame of 67 cm. Each element can be free-standing or joined together, so you can change their layout at any time. With its MODO range, Rolf Benz is offering an individual sofa for three people with three individual seat and back cushions for the first time.
Rolf Benz MODO offers the greatest possible flexibility even in small rooms with awkward space restrictions – and thanks to its symmetrical modules, you always have a perfectly dimensioned designer sofa. The basic configuration of the down-to-the-floor range with fixed cushions offers reclining comfort, but optional additional cushions are also available in various sizes for individual sitting and reclining positions.
The seat of the especially luxurious, pleasantly soft and relaxed-looking upholstery of Rolf Benz MODO consists of three anatomically designed foam pads that are sandwiched together. This, combined with the overlaid pad made of innovative high-tech fibres, makes the sofa very soft to sit in whilst offering plenty of support. Sinuous springs provide an additional spring system. The seat cushions are attached to the frame with Velcro strips and can be removed when you want to plump up the cushions.
Future owners can give their Rolf Benz MODO sofa an air of transparency by creating space with upholstered benches and practical storage furniture behind it. The shelves and the matching Rolf Benz 949 shelving are available in three wood finishes and three frame colours.Rolf Benz MODO product features
- Individual sofa in 2 overall widths (190 or 257 cm wide) or various modular versions with various flexible layout options
- Integrable shelves in light oak, dark oak, or walnut old grey with a painted frame in traffic black, umbra grey or bronze
- Adjustable Rolf Benz 949 shelving in light oak, dark oak, or walnut old grey with a painted frame in traffic black, umbra grey or bronze
- Especially luxurious seat for a relaxed and comfortable sitting experience: sandwich structure of foam flakes of varying densities, topped by a soft pad, spring system with sinuous springs
- Various optional additional cushions
- 2 seat heights (41 or 43 cm)
- Made in Germany
- Design: labsdesign
Press Office Rolf Benz Germany / international
Rolf Benz AG & Co KG
Haiterbacher Straße 104
Herr Jens Kittel
Fon: +49 (0) 7452 – 601 379
Fax: +49 (0) 7452 – 601 378