freistil 133 at the imm cologne 2019: The sofa that combines bear & bird legs
Cologne/Nagold. When rounded, cuddly cushions meet a delicate frame, when an upright position meets a soft core, then something like freistil 133 happens: a sofa where stylish personalities can sit up straight even when – deep inside – they are lounging sensuously.
The light-footed freistil 133 maintains a graceful balance between ergonomic seating, volume, and subtlety. Its Berlin designers Moritz Böttcher and Nikolaus Kayser play with the idea “opposites attract” by setting rounded cushions on a slim metal frame. The backrest cushions are high and loose, the seat cushions have a firm supportive layer and a soft core.
The new sofa is available in four sizes from 180 to 240 cm in width. The smaller sizes are suitable for grouping together; the larger sizes are best as solitaires. Lounge groups with a sofa corner, chaises in two sizes and add-on sofas in four sizes are also possible. Eight different leg options round out the variety.Product properties freistil 133:
- Wooden inner Frame
- Spring system: nosag spring
- Sofa in four widths: 182, 202, 222, 242 cm
- Sectional sofa in four widths: 155, 175, 195, 215 cm
- Closing chair with footstool in two widths: 112 and 132 cm
- Headrest for Sofa
- Two fabric seam colours: Light grey or Anthracite
- Leather seam colour: Medium Grey
- Seat heights optionally: 43, 46 or 49 cm
- However seat height 49 cm is only possible with the tubular steel leg, tapered steel leg and conical base (sloping conical too).
- Design: BÖTTCHER & KAYSER