New at the 2018 Hausmesse Süd: Rolf Benz 967 – Dinner is served.
Nagold, 22nd September 2018. Fans of clear lines will love the new Rolf Benz 967 dining table. Not too much, not too little, this table exudes precisely the sensuality and generosity that we want when spending relaxing hours with friends and family. With its rounded edges, it is also a friendly companion for daily use.
Designer This Weber was inspired by the form of pragmatic objects such as industrial cranes and the frames of workshop tables. Considerably more comfortable, the Rolf Benz 967 dining table can be selected in solid wood or veneer, and is based on four splayed metal legs. As such, it blends in perfectly with the new Rolf Benz 629 dining range. However, the organic form of the table top also harmonises with many other chairs in the Rolf Benz collection.
The Rolf Benz 967 dining table can be individualised in different ways. It is available in four lengths and three types of wood: Natural oak, black oak or American walnut. The steels legs are available in black or umbra grey.
- Dining table made of mixed materials with veneered or solid wooden table top
- Matches Rolf Benz 629 chair and bench seat perfectly
- Length: 180, 200, 220 or 240 cm, width; 98 cm, height: 75 cm
- Solid table top (oiled): Natural oak or black oak, stained, oiled or American walnut
- Veneered table top (clear varnish): Natural oak or black oak, stained, or American walnut
- Base: Powder-coated steel in RAL 9017 traffic black or 7022 umbra grey
- Made in Germany
- Design: This Weber
- Price from € x,xxx.00 (RRP DE/AT)