New at the 2017 Milan Furniture Fair: Rolf Benz 641. Wrapped in a new coat.
04th April 2017 / Milan / Nagold. We don’t just want to sit on a chair, we want to sit in it. Not just for a short time, but for hours on end, in comfort. Like you can in the new Rolf Benz 641 armchair.
If you think you recognise the shape of this chair, you’re not mistaken. Just one year ago in Milan Rolf Benz introduced the Rolf Benz 640 armchair designed by This Weber. This focused on the moulded aspect of its shape with correspondingly classic upholstery: but now Rolf Benz 641 puts the emphasis on a more loosely upholstered seat.
To achieve this effect the designers from labsdesign took the shape of the Rolf Benz 640 chair and gave it a quilted inner layer. The pleated effect is intentional, and harmonises with the trend to a generous new softness in interior furnishings. The inside of the shell can be covered in different cover materials, allowing you to create a completely individualistic look.
You can choose either wooden or metal legs for your Rolf Benz 641 with various different surface finishes. And metal legs are now available for Rolf Benz 640.Rolf Benz 641 product features:
- Noticeably loosely upholstered armchair with pleats in the backrest and indented seams in the seat
- Optional: upholstery and outer shell in various cover materials
- Leg versions: wood (oak light/dark or American walnut/old grey) with or without swivel function, or metal (cross base in RAL 7022 umbra grey, RAL 9017 traffic black or high-gloss chrome)
- Seat height: 47 or 49 cm (in the case of metal legs only 49 cm)
- Design: This Weber and labsdesign
- Made in Germany
Press Office Rolf Benz Germany / international
Rolf Benz AG & Co KG
Haiterbacher Straße 104
Herr Jens Kittel
Fon: +49 (0) 7452 – 601 379
Fax: +49 (0) 7452 – 601 378